don't

 Don't + (verb)


The word 'don't' is a contraction of the words 'do not.' It is said to convey a message of what NOT should be done.

Here are some examples:


I don't have time to + (verb)

The word 'don't' is a contraction of the words 'do not.' When adding 'have time to' you are simply stating that you have other obligations and all other things considered must wait.

Here are some examples:


You can also use the phrase 'I don't' to express things you do not like, things you do not understand, or things you do not do.

Here are some examples:



I don't know what to + (verb)

You are letting someone know that you are not sure about what is being asked. You may also have no knowledge or opinion on a topic.

Here are some examples:

"I don't know what to eat for dinner."
"I don't know what to buy you for your birthday."
"I don't know what to say."
"I don't know what to do with my spare time."
"I don't know what to do for vacation."
"I do not know what to do to make you happy."
"I do not know what to do to help you understand."
"I do not know what to think."
"I do not know what to do to prevent this."
"I do not know what to order."

 Don't Joke With Me



Other Common Sentences


 Don't Be a Stranger



Other Common Sentences


 Don't sweat it




Other Common Sentences



 I Don't Buy it



Other Common Sentences



 I didn't mean to + (verb)

The word 'didn't' is a contraction of the words 'did not'. When using it in a sentence with the words 'mean to' you are informing someone that you did something you regret or are sorry for. This could have been a physical, mental or verbal action.

Here are some examples:



Ετικέτες

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Φόρμα επικοινωνίας

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.