Asking for Directions in English

In this English lesson, you will learn how to ask for directions in English. Asking directions can be scary, but I'll teach you how. It's easy! 😃😃
But you also need to know how to understand the directions! You can improve your English listening skills with the lessons on my channel! Directions usually involve several steps. You need to understand each step. If you don't understand the directions, you can ask them to repeat them by saying, "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Could you repeat it again?" If you have any questions for me, let me know! I'd be happy to help you so that your travels will be easier! Cheers! My channel is about learning English. I try to make creative and fun lessons to help you learn vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, verb tenses, idioms, IELTS and TOEFL preparation, and much more! My videos will help you improve your English speaking, reading, writing, and listening. If you don't understand something I say or have any questions for me, please just ask! I reply to all the comments on my videos! I make new lessons every day so follow me on Facebook and YouTube
Ετικέτες

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Φόρμα επικοινωνίας

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.